Protech Full Length Orthotic
The ProTech Full Length Orthotics offer a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A Poron® heel pad further cushions and protects at the heel. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Poron® heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Full length, total contact support insole
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required