Our Privacy Promise
The information We collect is used to improve the overall consumer experience with theherbanalchimist.com, the content of Our Website and may be used to notify members about updates to Our product or service offerings or Website or to contact members for other marketing purposes.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that can be used to identify a specific individual such as Your name, Your email address, Your home address, and Your phone number. We ask You to provide Personally Identifiable Information to register as a member or if you make a purchase from Us. You can visit the Website without registering as a member although You will not be able to access the full functionality of the Website if You do not register as a member.
Personally Identifiable Information is Collected During Member Registration or as Part of a Purchase Transaction
In order to use many of the Website’s features, tools and services, We ask You to register to become a member. During this member registration process or to purchase products or services, We will ask You for certain Personally Identifiable Information. In addition,
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information You provide to Us for several purposes, such as to communicate with You and to give You a better experience when visiting the Website by personalizing tools, content, services and e-mail messages and recognizing You when You return to the Website, as well as to deliver the products and services you purchase from the Website. We also use this information to build new services that We believe are more relevant and valuable to You. The information We collect is also used to create aggregated demographic information which does not include any personally identifiable information; no individual can be identified through analyzing this aggregated demographic information. This aggregated information is used, among other things, to determine trends and needs. Additionally, Our third party providers such as credit card processors and shippers have access to those parts of your Personally Identifiable Information that are needed for them to provide Us with the services that We have contracted for or asked them to provide to You.
We Do Not Control Information Collected at Other Sites
We may transfer Your Personally Identifiable Information in connection with a fundamental business change such as a merger, consolidation, or the sale of substantially all of Our assets.
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
If You do not want to receive e-mail from Us in the future, please let Us know by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com telling Us that You do not want to receive e-mail from Us.
In order to provide You with high quality services, We collect and maintain certain information. With respect to this information, We promise the following:
- To safeguard all personally identifiable information against unauthorized access.
- To collect only that information necessary to continue to provide You with high-quality services.
- To require that companies who perform servicing and marketing functions for us maintain strict confidentiality concerning any information about You that these companies acquire from or through us.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, We never collect or maintain information from those We actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of Our website or advertising is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
Categories of Information Collected
In the course of providing You with products and services, We may collect the following types of information:
- For each visitor to Our Website, Our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor's IP address and domain name (where possible). We collect the IP address and domain name (where possible) of visitors to Our Web site, the e-mail addresses of those individuals who provide their e-mail addresses to us or communicate with us via e-mail, information on what pages users access or visit and information volunteered by the user.
- Information about You that You provide to Us including in the member registration process.
- If You forward a message to another person through the Website, We will use the recipient's email address in order to send the information to that person and We will also ask for Your e-mail address. We do not use the recipient's e-mail address for any other purpose unless the recipient gives us permission to do so.
How We Safeguard Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect. Some of these procedures include limiting access to personal information to authorized personnel who need to use it in the course of performing the job duties. Logging into the Website as a member requires use of Your password. We recommend that you do not share Your password with anyone. We use industry-standard tools, such as firewalls, to ensure that Your information is secure and confidential.
How We Use Personal Information
The information We collect from You is an important part of Our ability to offer high-quality services that are relevant to You. Examples of how We may use this information:
- We may use Your personally identifiable information to contact You including via e-mail.
- We may share Your personally identifiable information when We are required to by law, such as a subpoena, to prevent fraud or in response to an inquiry by a government agency.
We control and operate the Website from the United States. The Website is not intended to subject Us to the laws or jurisdiction of any country or territory other than the United States. Please note that We do not represent or warrant that the Website is appropriate for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
Contacting Us Regarding Your Privacy
The Herban Alchemist
149 Spring St. 6th Floor
New York, NY 10012
Or, if You prefer, please e-mail us at: